Our Legionella Risk Assessment Service.
- Report on the condition of Hot and Cold Water system including cold water storage tanks, water systems, calorifiers and hot water cylinders.
- Schematic drawing of water systems.
- Schedule of water outlets and measured temperatures.
- Legionella risk assessment carried out in accordance with ACoP L8 (Approved Code of Practice and Guidance L8)
- Comprehensive recommendations, report with technical advice and assistance thereafter.
- Water samples and analysis by UKAS Accredited laboratory where appropriate.
- All our Assessors hold City & Guilds Qualifications.
- Training and On-going Support.
Qube Environmental are ideally placed to can carry out Legionella risk assessments in water systems throughout the Midlands and North West from our offices in Staffordshire.