QUBE Environmental remain open during covid-19
QUBE Environmental will continue to operate as normal to make sure that our existing and new customers remain compliant and their water systems are safe. As essential workers who can still attend and make site visits to customers, we have risk assessments and safe systems of work in place to ensure that the safety of our customers and the team here at QUBE. These procedures have been designed to meet the government’s current guidelines.
What you can expect from our team
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Wear a suitable face covering
- Regular hand washing throughout the day and in particular when going from site to site.
- Actively check when arriving on site that no one currently has Covid, is shielding or is showing any symptoms
- Follow the protocols set out by each site as well as our own
- Where any visit requires two members of the QUBE team to attend, they will travel in separate vehicles to maintain social distancing
- All our field staff have access on their own mobile phones to the NHS Test and Trace app if required to be used on site.
- All QUBE employees are aware of how to follow the NHS guidance should they show any symptoms or contract COVID-19