Hot Tub & Spa Pool Legionella Compliance
Spa-pool systems are a recognised source of legionnaires’ disease, primarily Legionella pneumpohila. There have been a number of outbreaks linked to spa pools in leisure centres, hotels, holiday homes, on cruise ships and on display.
As such, if you maintain a spa pool or hot tub of any description you have a moral duty of care and in commercial organisations, a legal responsibility, to ensure these facilities comply with guidance set out by Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
If you require further assistance regarding a Legionella risk assessment or have questions relating to your responsibilities around spa-pools e.g. testing regimes etc call us now on 0808 1080 766, complete our simple call back form or Click here to email and one of our team will contact you to discuss your requirement and provide a quote.
Areas We Serve
We offer our Legionella services on a nationwide basis and can assist you wherever you are in the UK.
Geographically, we are located in the West Midlands which gives speedy access to the following areas:
- East & West Midlands & North West
- Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Lichfield & Tamworth
- Birmingham Sutton Coldfield, Walsall Wolverhampton, Solihull
- Warwickshire Coventry, Nuneaton, Statford, Leamington Spa,Rubgy & Warwick
- Leicestershire Leicester, Loughborough, Melton, Market Harborough, Lutterworth
- Cheshire Crewe, Sandbach, Nantwich, Chester, Warrington, Macclesfield
- Manchester Warrington, Macclesfield, Sandbach and North West
- Shropshire Telford, Market Drayton, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch, Newport, Bridgnorth.
Need to book a Legionella Risk Assessment?
Call us now on 0808 1080 766, complete our simple call back form or
Please fill out the callback form (right) and one of our team will contact you to discuss your Legionella Risk Assessment requirements and provide a quote