What to expect when we visit your site as we ease out of lockdown
As the UK continues to ease out of the national lockdown we wanted to let our customers know what to expect when we visit your site and also reassure our customers that we will still be actively taking all the necessary precautions to keep both you and our team safe.
What you can expect from our team
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Wear a suitable face covering
- Regular hand washing throughout the day and in particular when going from site to site.
- Actively check when arriving on site that no one currently has COVID, is shielding or is showing any symptoms
- Follow the protocols set out by each site as well as our own
- Where any visit requires two members of the QUBE team to attend, they will travel in separate vehicles to maintain social distancing
- All our field staff have access on their own mobile phones to the NHS Test and Trace app if required to be used on site
- All QUBE employees are aware of how to follow the NHS guidance should they show any symptoms or contract COVID-19
For more information please contact our team:
01782 791 775 or email@example.com
Asbestos & Legionella Services April 2023See How Qube Have Provided Peace of Mind Since 2012Edgetech & Qube Environmental Partnership We can hardly believe that we began working together with Edgetech more than a decade ago. Beginning with our Asbestos...
Legionella Introductory Q&A January 2023Legionella is often popping up in the news, unfortunately by the time many people hear the word “Legionella” it is for the wrong reasons.You may have seen headlines hitting the news before where unfortunately a person or a...