Our Legionella Risk Assessment Service.
- Report on the condition of Hot and Cold Water system including cold water storage tanks, water systems, calorifiers and hot water cylinders.
- Schematic drawing of water systems.
- Schedule of water outlets and measured temperatures.
- Legionella risk assessment carried out in accordance with ACoP L8 (Approved Code of Practice and Guidance L8)
- Comprehensive recommendations, report with technical advice and assistance thereafter.
- Water samples and analysis by UKAS Accredited laboratory where appropriate.
- All our Assessors hold City & Guilds Qualifications.
- Training and On-going Support.
Qube Environmental are ideally placed to can carry out Legionella risk assessments in water systems throughout the Midlands and North West from our offices in Staffordshire.
Asbestos Testing Staffordshire April 2021Are you concerned that your building has Asbestos in it? Asbestos is the single greatest cause of work-related deaths in the UK Here at Qube Environmental, we are specialists in Asbestos Management Surveys that are designed to...
Celebrating 1 year at Qube Environmental March 2021 Siobhan Leese started with Qube Environmental on 17th March 2020 at the very beginning of Covid19, with only working 3 days in the actual office, before having to work from home in line with the first...
Share this post