Our Legionella Risk Assessment Service.
- Report on the condition of Hot and Cold Water system including cold water storage tanks, water systems, calorifiers and hot water cylinders.
- Schematic drawing of water systems.
- Schedule of water outlets and measured temperatures.
- Legionella risk assessment carried out in accordance with ACoP L8 (Approved Code of Practice and Guidance L8)
- Comprehensive recommendations, report with technical advice and assistance thereafter.
- Water samples and analysis by UKAS Accredited laboratory where appropriate.
- All our Assessors hold City & Guilds Qualifications.
- Training and On-going Support.
Qube Environmental are ideally placed to can carry out Legionella risk assessments in water systems throughout the Midlands and North West from our offices in Staffordshire.
What kind of precautions are you taking now we’re in Lockdown again? November 2020Our first and foremost priority during the latest lockdown is to protect both our customers and the team here at QUBE. We have risk assessments and safe systems of work in place to...
Are you still able to visit my site to do Legionella tests? November 2020Yes, we can still attend your site to perform Legionella Risk Assessments, Routine Monitoring and Water Sampling. QUBE Environmental will continue to operate as normal to make sure that our...
Share this post