Our Legionella Risk Assessment Service.
- Report on the condition of Hot and Cold Water system including cold water storage tanks, water systems, calorifiers and hot water cylinders.
- Schematic drawing of water systems.
- Schedule of water outlets and measured temperatures.
- Legionella risk assessment carried out in accordance with ACoP L8 (Approved Code of Practice and Guidance L8)
- Comprehensive recommendations, report with technical advice and assistance thereafter.
- Water samples and analysis by UKAS Accredited laboratory where appropriate.
- All our Assessors hold City & Guilds Qualifications.
- Training and On-going Support.
Qube Environmental are ideally placed to can carry out Legionella risk assessments in water systems throughout the Midlands and North West from our offices in Staffordshire.
Has your office been closed during the latest work from home Government guidance? January 2022Just before Christmas, in light of the new Omicron variant, the Government decided to move to Plan B in England, which advised anyone who can work from home should do so from...
Customer Case Study - Humankind October 2021We love to share our stories of collaboration with our customers Our customer: HumankindHumankind is a national charity that creates services and support to meet people’s complex health and social needs, helping them to...