Our Legionella Risk Assessment Service.
- Report on the condition of Hot and Cold Water system including cold water storage tanks, water systems, calorifiers and hot water cylinders.
- Schematic drawing of water systems.
- Schedule of water outlets and measured temperatures.
- Legionella risk assessment carried out in accordance with ACoP L8 (Approved Code of Practice and Guidance L8)
- Comprehensive recommendations, report with technical advice and assistance thereafter.
- Water samples and analysis by UKAS Accredited laboratory where appropriate.
- All our Assessors hold City & Guilds Qualifications.
- Training and On-going Support.
Qube Environmental are ideally placed to can carry out Legionella risk assessments in water systems throughout the Midlands and North West from our offices in Staffordshire.
Back to School Water System Concerns? August 2021The start of the new school year is fast approaching, do you need support with the safety and compliance of your water system? If the answer is yes, Qube Environmental are impartial experts who are here to help and...
Customer Case Study - Animal Trust July 2021We love to share our stories of collaboration with our customers Our customer: Animal Trust Animal Trust is a not-for-profit veterinary company with a refreshing attitude towards veterinary care. Each year, they care for...